Skip to main content

Queen Latifah wants to reinvent Kate's wardrobe


"I d probably give her a pair of my skinny moto jeans and a fresh moto jacket with a cool tank, and I d probably get her a nice pair of Ralph Lauren boots, throw her on a cool-ass motorcycle and tell her to go," Queen Latifah told New York mag s The Cut on Thursday about how she d style Kate. "But that s just me. I like to see a little ruggedness."The 41-year-old star, who is launching her first clothing collection for HSN on Aug. 27, added that despite her own views on what s fashionable, she likes the 29-year-old royal s style as is."I think she has a great fashion sense. I think she has a great sense of taste, and she seems just like a girl s girl," Queen Latifah said.And as for Kate s
little sis? "Pippa s still kind of up-and-coming to me —- she should get to wear whatever she wants," the comedic actress said. "It s the time to experiment with the kinds of things she wears."
Queen Latifah isn t the only celeb who admires Kate s fashion -- Anne Hathaway recently dished to USA Today about Kate s smart wardrobe choices.
"Can I tell you how grateful I am to Kate Middleton? Because she is such an advocate for dressing like a lady," the One Day actress said. "I m just very grateful to [her] for making looking appropriate really fun again. So right now my fashion choices are all about Kate Middleton

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venus wins on return to Grand Slam tennis

Just playing at this year's French Open was an accomplishment for Venus Williams. Winning was a bonus. Williams played at a major tournament for the first time since last August, when she withdrew before her second-round match at the U.S. Open. It was then that she revealed that she had been diagnosed with Sjogren s syndrome, a condition that can cause fatigue and joint pain. It didn t slow her down in the last two sets Sunday. The seven-time Grand Slam champion recovered from a poor start and beat 19-year-old Paula Ormaechea of Argentina 4-6, 6-1, 6-3 to reach the second round. "I just learned how to live with this. It s different. I have a lot to learn still," Williams said. "I learned how to just just learning. So I think that s my biggest challenge. I learn a lot every week, especially having to play a professional sport. "So that s a challenge, just learning to live." Williams was one of six major champions that advanced on the opening day of the clay

CSS Border

CSS Border Properties The CSS border properties allow you to specify the style and color of an element's border. Border Style The border-style property specifies what kind of border to display. None of the border properties will have ANY effect unless the border-style property is set! border-style values: none: Defines no border dotted: Defines a dotted border dashed: Defines a dashed border solid: Defines a solid border