Skip to main content

Katrina nervous about working with SRK


Katrina Kaif is candid enough to confess that it is more fun working with the younger heroes. In the beginning of her career she worked with senior actors like Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar. She was paired with the younger actor like Ranbir Kapoor in the recent past in films like Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Raajneeti that were successful, and then she did a Yashraj film with Imran Khan - Mere Brother Ki Dulhan which is about to release."I don t think anyone will mind if I say that it is very different working with older heroes because the age difference is of about 20 years, and just about two to three years with the younger heroes with who you can even do
nonsense on the sets. For instance, Imran would come on the sets, he would kick me playfully...at times there would be nothing constructive what we were doing..there is so much bachpana.."
And one senior actor Katrina is terrified working with is Salman s arch foe Shah Rukh Khan. She will soon romance Shah Rukh on the big screen. "I don t know what it will be like working with Shah Rukh but I have heard that he makes his heroines very comfortable which is good. I am only on hi, hello terms with him and now I am doing Yash Chopra s romantic film with him! I look at him longingly but am always short of words while in his company," says Katrina.
When pointed out that lot of actresses of her age claim to have grown up watching SRK movies, Katrina says that she is an exception. "I have not grown up watching his movies at all. He is now, he is there and I am here now and I look at it from that angle. And I definitely don t think Shah Rukh Khan has seen me growing up either," she jokes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GK MCQs and facts

KNOWLEDGE Knowledge is a familiarity with someone or something, which can include information, facts, descriptions, and/or skills acquired through experience or education. It can refer to the theoretical or practical understanding of a subject. It can be implicit (as with practical skill or expertise) or explicit (as with the theoretical understanding of a subject); and it can be more or less formal or systematic.In philosophy, the study of knowledge is called epistemology, and the philosopher Plato famously defined knowledge as "justified true belief." There is however no single agreed upon definition of knowledge, and there are numerous theories to explain it.  Knowledge acquisition involves complex cognitive processes: perception, learning, communication, association and reasoning; while knowledge is also said to be related to the capacity of acknowledgment in human beings. source : wiki Knowledge - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A series of MCQs on GK  ...

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra review

  Introduction Now that the Pro moniker has gone mainstream, it's Ultra that has come to represent the cream of the crop, and the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra can wear that badge proudly. Limited to its home market last year, the ultimate Mi has gone global this time around, and we're happy to have it for review today. We're torn whether it's the camera system's physical appearance that is more striking or the hardware inside. A simply massive raised area on the back looks bolted on, almost after the fact, it's hard to miss, and it's a great conversation starter even if it's not everyone's cup of tea. But its size is warranted - the main camera packs the largest sensor used on a modern-day smartphone, and next to it - two more modules unmatched in their own fields, in one way or another. Oh, and yes, there's also a display here - because why not, but also because it can be useful. There's a lot more than 1.1 inches of ...

TCP/IP Introduction

Computer Communication Protocol A computer communication protocol is a description of the rules computers must follow to communicate with each other. What is TCP/IP? TCP/IP is the communication protocol for communication between computers on the Internet. TCP/IP stands for T ransmission C ontrol P rotocol / I nternet P rotocol. TCP/IP defines how electronic devices (like computers) should be connected to the Internet, and how data should be transmitted between them.