Skip to main content

I don't want to attract negative energy: Megan Fox


Megan Fox has revealed she is removing her tattoo of Marilyn Monroe in a bid to avoid attracting  negative energy .The 25-year-old actress, whose acting career has floundered in recent years, began laser treatment on her forearm inking earlier this year.She was quizzed about her etching of the iconic blonde bombshell, who died in 1962 at the age of 36, by Italian magazine Amica.Fox, who was spotted on the set of This is 40 in LA, explained:  I m removing it. It is a negative character, as she suffered from personality disorders and was bipolar.When asked about her navel piercing, she said:  I did it when I was 16-years-old because I was a fan of Britney
Spears. The only time I tried to imitate someone else. But then I thought it was tacky and so I removed it when I turned 20. Former Transformers star Megan has around nine tattoos - other inkings include; a quote on her shoulder reading  We will all laugh at gilded butterflies  and a tribal mark on her left wrist.
She also has a tribute to her Passion Play co-star Mickey Rourke, 57.
The tattoo, over the right side of her rib cage, reads:  Those who danced were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
She told MTV.com:  Mickey is such a beautiful, wonderful human being. He s so genuine and so sweet and so talented. I just love him to death.
I actually got a tattoo that is sort of in honour of him. It s on my ribs.
While the Passion Play actors hit it off, the film was not such a success - it flopped in spectacular fashion and went straight to DVD.
It was yet another blow to Megan s acting career, which has nosedived since she parted ways with the successful Transformers franchise.
She no doubt hoping to turn around her fortune with her new Judd Apatow project This Is 40, which also stars Chris O Dowd and Jason Segal.
It is rumoured to be a spin off film from 2007 hit comedy Knocked Up which starred Seth Rogan and Katherine Heigl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venus wins on return to Grand Slam tennis

Just playing at this year's French Open was an accomplishment for Venus Williams. Winning was a bonus. Williams played at a major tournament for the first time since last August, when she withdrew before her second-round match at the U.S. Open. It was then that she revealed that she had been diagnosed with Sjogren s syndrome, a condition that can cause fatigue and joint pain. It didn t slow her down in the last two sets Sunday. The seven-time Grand Slam champion recovered from a poor start and beat 19-year-old Paula Ormaechea of Argentina 4-6, 6-1, 6-3 to reach the second round. "I just learned how to live with this. It s different. I have a lot to learn still," Williams said. "I learned how to just just learning. So I think that s my biggest challenge. I learn a lot every week, especially having to play a professional sport. "So that s a challenge, just learning to live." Williams was one of six major champions that advanced on the opening day of the clay

CSS Border

CSS Border Properties The CSS border properties allow you to specify the style and color of an element's border. Border Style The border-style property specifies what kind of border to display. None of the border properties will have ANY effect unless the border-style property is set! border-style values: none: Defines no border dotted: Defines a dotted border dashed: Defines a dashed border solid: Defines a solid border