Skip to main content

Abhishek's truth exposed before Alka


Shocking truth awaits Alka and her family members in STAR One’s prime time show Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein. In the mahaepisode, a drunk frustrated Abhishek will reveal that he is responsible for Chander’s death before Alka and Gauri. This news will come as a shock to Alka.A STAR One.in source discloses, “Abhishek is under a lot of guilt and has feeling frustrated for hiding the truth from everyone that not Jay but he is responsible for Chander’s death. In a drunken state, Abhishek will be shocked to see Chander’s soul and he will ponder over what he did to Chander. He will also think of Jay’s arrest and end up talking to himself in anger and irritation. He will
say that not Jay but he murderer his sister’s husband and he is responsible for Alka’s condition. But he will be unaware that Alka and Gauri will be privy to his truth and both of them will be in total shock after hearing his declaration.”
A shocked Alka aka Sara Khan states, “I am completely in shock to hear the truth from Abhishek. I want to ask him why he did this to me? I never expected my own brother would be responsible for my husband Chander’s death. Now, I have to make decision of choosing sides, choosing justice for Chander, my husband or forgiving Abhishek, my brother. Not just me, but Gauri and my mother too were stunned to know that Abhishek is the real culprit.”
A guilt ridden Abhishek says, “I am basically a nice guy with a good heart but I admit I wronged Chander. In the heat of the moment, I committed a crime and I am guilty of it. This guilt isn’t letting me be at peace as it is like a festering wound.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Venus wins on return to Grand Slam tennis

Just playing at this year's French Open was an accomplishment for Venus Williams. Winning was a bonus. Williams played at a major tournament for the first time since last August, when she withdrew before her second-round match at the U.S. Open. It was then that she revealed that she had been diagnosed with Sjogren s syndrome, a condition that can cause fatigue and joint pain. It didn t slow her down in the last two sets Sunday. The seven-time Grand Slam champion recovered from a poor start and beat 19-year-old Paula Ormaechea of Argentina 4-6, 6-1, 6-3 to reach the second round. "I just learned how to live with this. It s different. I have a lot to learn still," Williams said. "I learned how to just just learning. So I think that s my biggest challenge. I learn a lot every week, especially having to play a professional sport. "So that s a challenge, just learning to live." Williams was one of six major champions that advanced on the opening day of the clay

CSS Border

CSS Border Properties The CSS border properties allow you to specify the style and color of an element's border. Border Style The border-style property specifies what kind of border to display. None of the border properties will have ANY effect unless the border-style property is set! border-style values: none: Defines no border dotted: Defines a dotted border dashed: Defines a dashed border solid: Defines a solid border